Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas G Fallieras
Dr. Nicholas G Fallieras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fallieras is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Fallieras has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas G Fallieras has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nicholas G Fallieras has the following 16 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Sexual Disorders
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Nicholas G Fallieras is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I have been seeing Dr. Fallieras for years and he sets the bar for OB/GYN services. I have moved to 4 different states and have been forced to have another doctor in some cases, but I always find myself returning to Tampa to see Dr. Fallieras. He is confident and calming by nature. A professional in every sense of the word. When I find another doctor who can live up to his example, I will be amazed. He is awesome, I am very thankful I found him when I did.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Fallieras is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Nicholas G Fallieras accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPartners In Ob/Gyn, 727 W Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL
Dr. Nicholas G Fallieras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.