Dr. Nicholas Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Fuller?

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Excellent Doctor! Caring and very knowledgable.

First class care

Posted on July 11th, 2015

First class service. Excellent experience. After my consultation, I knew that Dr Fuller truly wanted to help me with my pain. He educated me about my neck and treatment options. I did not feel pressured or felt like he was selling me an injection. I trust Dr Fuller. He genuinely looks out for patients well being.

Top-of-the-line empathy

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Besides his years of skilled experience as a top Beverly Hills pain doctor, I think what makes Dr Fuller different from all other pain doctors is his outstanding empathy for his patients. By understanding my point of view, Dr Fuller explained what to expect from my treatment in a way that put me at great ease. The confidence I felt in Dr Fuller contributed to my positive thoughts for a quick recovery. I highly recommend Dr Fuller to those to want a doctor with the right skills, solid values, and the perfect touch. Thank you Dr. Fuller!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I saw Dr Fuller earlier this year and I was extremely pleased with the care I received. He is out of network-the office explained my insurance benefits and responsibilities. I was offered a weekend appointment, which was really convenient. He helped me tremedously in my time of need.

Knowledgeable, Caring and Professional!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I was having pain in my neck area and was very apprehensive with pain treatments from what I was told and what I have read online. Dr. Fuller put me at ease! He took the time to explain procedures and what to expect, and treated me with respect and utmost professionalism! And treated my pain! Bless you Dr. Fuller! Definite bonus - great parking, excellent staff and wonderful follow up I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!

Posted on April 11th, 2014

I was a nurse at the surgery center that the negative reviewer was referring to and Dr Fuller WAS NOT the physician who performed the injection on the patient who claimed fell twice. This surgery center is no longer open. Dr Fuller is a skilled, wonderful physician who has excellent bedside manner and great interventional skills.

Poor patient care.

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Dr Fuller's office does not return phone calls and the follow up care is non-existent. I would not recommend him or his surgery center.

RHYZOTOMY EXPERT

Posted on January 14th, 2012

I WAS IN TERRIBLE PAIN. DR. FULLERDID A RHYZOTOMY ON ME AND IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS I WAS COMPLETELY FREE OF PAIN

epidural injections

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I had epidural injections performed at Spaulding Surgical Center . Had serious difficulty after procedure. Asked to speak with him. He would not speak and showed no concern until he discovered I had fallen twice in the "recovery" room ,still never stopped and spoke with me. DO NOT USE THIS DR. OR THIS SURGERY CENTER!!

Posted on November 7th, 2017