Dr. Nicholas K Gove Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas K Gove?

Just a commodity

Felt like I was wasting his time. Explained how I felt and his response was you are going to always have this pain for the next 6 weeks. He Kept on trying to get up but I would have more questions. I could tell I was irritating him. I left feeling I was just a commodity. Going to get a referral to another doctor after this. No caring attitude.

Fine surgeon but very impersonal

Hand surgery went well but felt like I was on an assembly line. Follow up was done by PA who seemed very competent.

Wonderful surgeon

I put a 3000 psi stream of water through my hand in Dec 2011 and Dr Gove was the ER surgeon on call. I'm glad he was because he was able to repair my tendons and, through some work with his recommended physical therapist, I'm back to normal use. The scar, while initially was quite unnerving, has healed VERY well. Dr Gove's expertise shows.

Wonderful doctor

Dr Gove is very caring. After surgery I had swelling that was unusual. He consulted with peers all over the country to help treat me. He is honest and sincere. I would recommend him whole heartedly.

doesn't care about you

This doctor is now practicing in Lincoln, NE. He is horrible. Only cares about the money. After surgery, in horrible pain, a 15 on a scale of 1 - 10, he says "DEAL WITH IT" wont listen, doesn't care, spends no time with you, and if you write him a letter he wont read it. Will never go back and will tell everyone I know to never go to him. I should have found a witch doctor, I would have been in better hands.