Dr. Nicholas Hinkebein Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Hinkebein?

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr. Nick is an outstanding pediatrician! He takes the time to listen and answer our questions. He has great sense of humor and relates well with my teenage boys. The parking lot is small and the rooms a little out dated but that is nothing when you have a pediatrician you can trust.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr. Nick is a fabulous pediatrician! He is always good with the children and isn't too quick to prescribe medications for issues. We just moved away and will miss him!

Parent

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I love Dr. Nich Hinkebein and my son Has just a great time when he goes to the doctors.Dr. Nich cares about his patients and I wouldn't take my son anywhere else.

Dr. Nick is simply the best

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

We were unhappy with the pediatrician we found when we moved to Louisville, so we began a new search to find a doctor for our kids. A friend who has worked at Kosair for most of her life recommended this practice. Dr. Nick has been our doctor for the last several years and we simply adore him! He has four kids (like us) and truly loves children. He always takes the time to listen to not only what I have to say, but what my children have to say as well. Dr. Nick has often explained something to me so I didn't worry about it and shows genuine concern for what is going on in our family. My kids love going to see him. He is a doctor I trust completely and I recommended him without reservation to all of my friends.

Excellent physician!

Posted on February 6th, 2009

Dr. Nick is as good with Mom and Dad as he is with the kids. He takes time to answer questions, and treats each patient individually. Best of all, my boys love going to see him!

Posted on June 23rd, 2015