Dr. Nicholas Incandela Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Incandela?

M.L.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

He did my epidural in labor. I thought it would be horrible after all the stories I had heard from others about them. He assured me that it would not be that terrible. He was right! it was pretty painless and in about 20 minutes I was falling asleep without much pain with my contractions. I would definitely ask for him again when I decide to have my next child.

great job

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

Was my anesthesiologist when i had my baby.. he was great I would go back and ask for him again!

Posted on October 24th, 2009

great bedside manor, explained the epidural fully, painlesswhen it was done, would go back and ask for him again!

Posted on July 14th, 2009

courteous, explains procedure fully, painless epidural for labor when performed...

Type 2 Diabetes