Dr. Nicholas James Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas James?

excellent experience

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Had no problems getting an appointment. Office is always empty when I go. Dr James spoke to me in detail, and spent a LONG time explaining things to me & figuring out how to remedy my situation. He did not order any excess tests or pills. I have to wonder if this is in fact the same dr as he other reviewers, as my experience is nothing as they described. I am very happy with Dr James. My biggest complaint is their office hours stink.

A rip off kind of Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2011

I took my elderly parents to this doctor and all I can say is what a waste of time. His answer to everything is ordering more test, sending them to other doctors he knows, can't remember what you were there for at your last visit and blames everything wrong with you on your heart...he acts like he cares so much for the elderly when all he really wants is the billing time. And now they tell us he is no longer affliated with any hospital ...what is up with that...so glad I changed doctors for my parents.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

nothing remarkable about this office, you feel like a number, Dr. James, really doesn't know you (or acts that way)! I do agree with other review they do seem to want to refer you for every little thing and love ordering multiple tests. I continue only becasue he's the only cardiologist that's in walking distance to my residence

Posted on November 28th, 2010

All he does is refer you to other doctors just to make more money. His office staff is rude and unprofessional. He doesn't follow up with you, and if you miss one scheduled appointment he will claim you are non compliant and he will refuse to see you. He also love to perscribel pills. Pills Pills Pills

Posted on October 28th, 2016