Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas M Jones
Dr. Nicholas M Jones, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Melville, NY, with another office in Smithtown, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM. Dr. Jones is affiliated with St John's Episcopal Hospital-South Shore. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas M Jones has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Dr. Nicholas M Jones is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
New York University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas M Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melville, NY.