Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Juele
Dr. Nicholas Juele, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Juele is affiliated with Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton, Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees and VirtuaduPont PediatricProgram. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Juele has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 19
I would recommend Dr Juele and his office to everyone. They are so wonderful and care so much about their patients. I always feel important and informed when dealing with anyone from the office. They really do care and in this day and age it's hard not to feel like a number in some offices. But not this office. I've been with Dr Juele since I was 21 and moved to South Carolina for ten years, recently moving back and getting back in with Dr Juele. He is one of a kind. I only wish my children could be his patients too. My Husband has been a patient of Dr Jueles for over 35 years and trusts and admires him. He absolutely loves Dr Juele. If you're looking for a great Doctor, you've found him. My Husband says he's never allowed to retire..... haha
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Juele for 17 years. He IS the best diagnostician, clinician, compassionate, dedicated, and humble doctor we've ever encountered. Dr. Juele was born to be a doctor in the truest sense of the word. We just love him!His staff of two run the office so efficiently that we've never encountered any issue or problem in 17 years with paperwork, referrals, call-in prescriptions.Truly the BEST in medicine and we are most fortunate to be his patients.
Dr. Juele is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Virtua Health-Marlton Division
Virtua-West Jersey Health System
34 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Nicholas Juele accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions205 Tuckerton Rd, Medford, NJ
Dr. Nicholas Juele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, NJ.