Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis
Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Meadow, NY, with other offices in Manhasset, NY and Bayside, NY . His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Kaloudis is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Kaloudis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis has the following 6 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
Dr Kaloudis kept canceling my appointments. This went on for 8 months. Had to find another Dr. who finally paid attention to me, put me on insulin and saved my life. For those patients trying to find Dr. Kaloudis, just google his name and you will see what happened to him. He should have lost his license a long time ago.
He is an excellent Dr. who helped me out tremendously but unfortunately I have not been able to make an appointment for some time. I hope he is well and someone can provide his phone #
Dr. Kaloudis cares for his patience. He understand the problems and struggles we all face and he does everything in his power to help ease us of these struggles. He has helped me through so much. Yes it is hard to reach the office at times but the office is very busy all the time. I would highly recommend Dr. Kaloudis to anyone looking for an Endocronologist. He is Fantastic!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kaloudis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
North Shore University Hospital
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.