Dr. Nicholas C Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas C Katz?

Exceptional physician

Dr. Katz is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever met. I was filled with anxiety due to my symptoms and Dr. Katz never lost patience with me and genuinely did everything he could to not only treat my physical symptoms, but also help me emotionally through this experience. He went above and beyond on a consistent basis and I am so grateful to know there are Dr.'s like this in the world.

Best Dr ever ... Dr Katz has been my doctor for 10 yours now & has always helped me with all my stomach problems ... I would not trust anyone else ...

Dr. Katz is a very caring, kind and understanding doctor. He spends a lot of time with you.

Best gastrocare anywhere

This doctor saved my life. I have been going to him for over 15 years and no I am not a relative. He is the best there is anywhere. Compassionate and caring. Takes time to really listen and does not treat you like you in a meat market type of atmosphere. Even though the wait can be long sometimes it worth it. No one is better then Dr Nicholas C Katz in my book!

I was very pleased with to have Dr. Katz as my GI physician. He took time to listen to my concerns during my office visit,. He gave me an accurate diagnosis and the right treatment.

Dr. Katz is AMAZING!!! Ive been to several drs trying to diagnose my condition and was met with very rude,uncaring drs that only cared about the all mighty dollar. Not dr. Katz!! He spent 45 mins with me listening to me and during that time i never felt rushed or ignored!! He listened to every word with sincerity and sympathitically!! He even gave me a hug when i left!! Best bedside manner and truly is a dr for all the right reasons!! You have to wait a bit to see him but its worth it being he gives every patient his full time and attention no matter how long it might be!! Staff is just as friendly!! Truly wonderful dr and staff!! 2 thumbs up!

Dr. Katz is an excellent care giver and follows up with his patients. He is at the top of his game in this field.

Dr. Nicholas C Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.