Dr. Nicholas Kouchoukos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Kouchoukos?

Heart valve replacement

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Best heart doctor I ever talk to, the man knows what he’s doing it and did it with a bloodless surgery and only lost about 4 once’s great doctor, I give him 5⭐️

Posted on September 29th, 2015

This man released my husband too early from the hospital. 2 1/2 hours later, my husband had a heart attack. He is deceased now and I have to try to go on with my life everyday without falling apart. He knew my husband shouldn't have been released, but instead of being a competent doctor, he released him anyway. I would never recommend this man to touch anyone!!

Fifteen Blockages, One Expert Surgeon

Posted on February 13th, 2013

When I found out I had fifteen blockages I searched for the best cardiothorasic surgeon I could find. Dr. Kouchoukos was incredibly kind, thoughtful, informative and reassuring. I waited until he could do my four bypasses. He gave me hope and his experience in this area set my mind at ease. It is one thing to be a great surgeon. It is another to have great communication and people skills. Dr. Kouchoukos really helped make a difficult time as good as it could possibly be.

Posted on October 5th, 2017