Dr. Nicholas A La Gamma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas A La Gamma?

Real Professional

I am so thankful I found Dr. La Gamma. I have seen other doctors for my problem, but he made me feel comfortable. I recommend him! Thank you doctor!

Kind and Caring

Very caring, very professional.

Great care

I absolutely loved the care I received from Dr. La Gamma and his staff. He saw me the same day I called and took great care of me.

LIFE SAVER!

I love Dr. La Gamma. I have been through so much and seen so many different doctors. When I first met him he was so kind. He was patient and listened to all my concerns and answered all of my questions. He even helped me coordinate all of my appointments with my other doctors so everyone was on the same page.

Wonderful

He saved my life.

Best Doc!

I had surgery for diverticulitis by Dr. La Gamma. He did laparoscopic surgery and I was home 4 days later, a day earlier than expected! I am so happy I chose Dr. La Gamma over some other surgeons I saw. He was very professional.

Prompt, professional, kind!

Dr. La Gamma saw me the same day I called. It was so refreshing to meet such a kind, professional Doctor. He took time to answer all my questions and called the pharmacy while I sat in his office to make sure my prescription would be available to me when I left. Great doctor! I highly recommend him!

Dr. LaGamma is a LIFESAVER!!

Dr. LaGamma saved my mother's life. It all began when she was admitted to a small, local hospital and was diagnosed with a small bowel obstruction. The doctors put in an NG tube and said the obstruction would clear on its own. After four days of no improvement, my mother was transferred to North Shore at Manhasset. Upon arrival, her condition was deemed very serious and she needed emergency surgery. Of course, we were very upset and worried. One of our major concerns was who was the surgeon performing the surgery? Because this was an emergency situation, we didn't have the luxury of researching and finding the "best" surgeon, we had to take whoever we got and hope for the best. Well, God was smiling down on us when he sent Dr. LaGamma to my mother's bedside. He operated on my mother and although it turned out to be a very difficult operation, his level of skill, experience and confidence lead to a successful surgery. During her two week hospital stay, Dr. LaGamma was hands down the best caretaker we have ever seen. I say caretaker because Dr. LaGamma is more than just a surgeon. He truly cared for my mother and we felt that he was personally invested in her recovery. He came to her room several times a day and even came in on his days off to check on her. Dr. LaGamma always took the time to explain her condition to us no matter how many questions and concerns we had. What really struck us about Dr. LaGamma was an interaction he had with a student nurse assigned to my mother. He spent about forty-five minutes giving a wonderful lesson to the student about my mother's surgery and condition. Dr. LaGamma has the unique combination of intelligence, skill, experience and personality. During my mother's two week hospital stay, we fell in love with Dr. LaGamma and had the utmost confidence in his ability as a surgeon. If you are looking for a surgeon, look no further - Dr. LaGamma is the BEST!!

Doctor's Response

Dear Siobahn, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was an absolute honor and pleasure to care for your mother. May the new year bring you and your family great happiness and health! -Nicholas La Gamma, MD

Great Doc!

I was in pain and I called the office and he saw me the same day. He fixed my problem, explained everything clearly, and I was on my way. Very Profesional!

Great physician!

Caring, explained everything in a way that was easily understandable. Fixed my problem!

Dr. Lagamma is an excellent Doctor! He is caring, patient, understanding, and extremely knowledgeable. After discussing what my surgery would entail I was nervous but Dr. lagamma put my mind at ease. While I was in the hospital he was there every day to check my progress. If I put in a phone call or sent an email he responded almost immediately. He is definitely one of kind and I am truly grateful!

Doctor's Response

Dear David, Thank you so much for your kind words! It is great to hear you were happy with the care you received. Sincerely, Nicholas La Gamma, MD

Excellent Doctor who cares about his patients

Dr. LaGamma is an excellent doctor. I am so blessed having had him as my surgeon. When I first met with Dr. LaGamma, my case was severe and I was in need two surgeries. The outcome of both surgeries were a success. His visits in the hospital during recovery were supportive and he had excellent bedside manner. Anytime a call was place in to him outside of the hospital once I returned home, I always reached him or received a call back. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to have had him as my doctor. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. LaGamma

Doctor's Response

Dear Frank, Thank you for taking the time to write this very kind review. I feel blessed to have been able to help you though a very difficult problem. Now that it is behind us, I wish you a bright and healthy future! Sincerely, Nicholas La Gamma, MD