Dr. Nicholas C Lambrou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas C Lambrou?

Nice to see so many good reviews. Unfortunately, I do not share the same. Not only was the Dr. and his assistant carried a nice conversation wirh me about my previous results. My insurance was billed for treatments or procedures never performed. I was later over charged and threaten by the doctor's office for none payment. My referring doctor nor I never got results of tests and peocedures claimed to be performed.

I was so afraid of having a hysterectomy but he assured me with Robotic surgery I should have no fear. He was amazing, never even needed a tylenol after. He is an amazing person and doctor.

Dr. Lambeth, Roberto Diaz and the office staff go out of their way to make you feel that you are their most important patient. They are always kind, genuinely interested in how you are and try to help you make the best of a medical issue that is by its very nature trying and stressful.

Beware

Dr. Lambrou performed robotic surgery on me revealing ovarian cancer. Despite my written concent for him to do an open procedure(laporotomy), he did not do so and was planning to give the chemo as soon as possible. After a referral (by another source) to another doctor, a 7 hour laporotomy was performed to debulk the cancer. Then I received 19 chemo treatments. Had I stayed with Lambrou, I would be dead now.I believe this information should be known to all potential patients of this Lambrou.

Dr. Lambrou. Very nice Dr. I won't deny I ran away from him. Not because of him but because of my own fears. I keep looking towards other doctors. Even other doctors tell me to go back. I have made my decision to go back even a nurse from another county told me that I needed to go back to him that he is the best. Well I guess time to make my appointment.

pacient

Dr. Lambrou saved my life! I'm your patient from 2010 that I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I cannot find words to describe it: It is a great professional and an incredible human being! God will give him long life and happiness. Blessings to you doctor N. Lambrou!

Excellent Physician

Dr. Lambrou is a great physician. He is friendly, professional and uses the latest technologies. The staff is also very nice. The only downside is waiting for a minimum of an hour after your scheduled appointment to see him.

MY SERGERY

DR. LAMBROU IS A VERY NICE PERSON. AND A VERY EXCELLENCE DOCTOR. He lets. me know everything before he does it. he make me fill comfortable. AND HIS STAFF IS GREAT THEY CHECK UP ON YOU AND MAKE YOU FILL LIKE YOU OR FAMILY. THANK YOU DR. LAMBROU FOR TAKING CARE OF ME.

Great dr and staff

very professional and friendly, make you feel calm and positive Great staff, they will do all they can to help you I would recommend this doctor to all my family and friends

Excellent.

I will recommend Dr. Lambrou because he is excellent professional with huge experience and knowledge.I have already recommended two of my coworkers because they need a second opinion.If you need a surgery do not hesitate to contact Dr. Lambrou.

He save my life!! I'm so happy whit the doctor!!

Outstanding Dr.

Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer I was in care of Dr Lambrou. I can't thank him enough for all the care and attention I got from him helping me to overcome my sickness. I have win my cancer battle and I am very happy to be alive. I highly recommend Dr Lambrau and his wonderful staff