Highly Dissatisfied

I can not believe the issues I have had with this doctor. I have been rescheduled twice for a prostate exam. The first time was the day of when they called to say the equipment was not working. The second time, after medication was taken, I showed up to the office and they turned me away! Not only is this stressful but it also is taken my wife and my time off work and is disrespectful to me as a patient.

My experience with Dr Laryngakis was very good. The entire surgical experience went well. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Laryngakis as a highly skilled and professional physician. C. Snow

Phenomenal Care

Dr. Laryngakis is an incredible physician. When I was first introduced to him I knew instantly that he was a phenomenal physician. He was thoroughly knowledgeable but also able to explain everything to me in a way that I could understand and also put me at ease. The follow up care has been outstanding. He takes as much time as needed with every patient to make sure you receive proper care and feel like a special patient.

Incredible Doctor

Dr. Laryngakis is an incredible doctor. His patience and thoroughness are unmatched. Dr. Laryngakis takes all the time each patient needs. He explained every procedure so that I knew exactly what to expect and he discussed every single aspect of my care and recovery in advance so that there were no surprises. While it is difficult on any patient there is also a toll on family members, Dr. Laryngakis was absolutely marvelous in keeping my wife informed as everything progressed. I think Dr. Laryngakis and his staff are miracle workers.

very professional urologist

A very professional urologist this Dr. Laryngakis. Never had problems with him.

Dr. Laryngakis highly recommends the da Vinci Surgical system for treating urologic disease. He says I will have a faster healing time and be back on my feet in no time.

I noticed some unusual swelling so I immediately went to the doctor and met Dr. Laryngakis. He said that I have a prostate enlargement and that I should not worry, since this is normal with old age and it is very treatable.

Dr. Nicholas A Laryngakis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.