Dr. Nicholas Leonard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Leonard?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2017

This was my first visit to Dr. Leonard at Urgent Care.. I found him to be compassionate and knew just what tests to order to accurately diagnose my condition. He prescribed medication for me that he recommended that I take right away and within a few hours was feeling better. I wish he had a practice within Family or Internal Medicine at Kauai Medical Clinic, I would choose him as my PCP in a heartbeat! Highly recommend.

Need to improve bedside manners

Posted on June 1st, 2017

He did not come across as a caring health professional. He said he only had a limited time to see me and did not really addressed my concerns.

Visit to Kauai

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Doctor Leonard had seen my son Nicholas for a stomach bug or possible appendicitis. I was amazed how skilled, friendly and cautious he was toward my sons illness. I recommend Dr. Leonard.

Best Doctor on the Island of Kauai - Dr. Nick Leonard!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr. Leonard was fantastic. Getting in to see him was well worth the wait. I was a walk-in and it was my first time at Kauai Urgent Care in Lihue next to Costco. I live on the North Shore of the island and I woke up one morning with a strange rash. I'm in the ocean a lot and I hike quite a bit. So I got a little concerned. Dr. Leonard's waiting room was busy, but they got me in very quickly considering how many people were waiting to see him. The front office staff was great and very welcoming. The nurse who did my work-up before I saw the Doctor was very thorough and compassionate. Just a great experience. The Doctor spent a lot of time with me and I didn't feel rushed. Dr. diagnosed the problem I was having immediately. He gave me two prescriptions that his office called in to the nearest pharmacy for me and my medicine was waiting for me by the time I got there. I was feeling better by the next day. Thank you Dr. Leonard! It so nice to know that a Doctor like you is on the island :)

Great doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Dr. Leonard took the time to view my past medical history and made connections/observations that past doctors did not. Without going into too much detail, I have to say if not for him I honestly think I could have died. Mind you he is not my regular physician but an urgent care doctoring was lucky enough to see.

Posted on December 25th, 2011