The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Nicholas Limperis Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Filter Vitals Ratings

4 Ratings • 2 Comments

5.0
  • 4
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments
Appropriate Followup

Showing 4 of 4 Ratings

Best Pediatrician

DR. Limperis was my pediatrician growing, and he made going to the doctors fun. He always made us feel important and cared how were doing outside his office. I wish all doctors could learn his bedside manner.

Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

MOTHER AND GRADMAN

when my children was babys to me hi is the best dr ever save my baby life whe she was 6 month noaw 31 years old her first baby boy doll name is michael nicolas.BEST DR EVER

Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Five Stars

Five Stars

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Nicholas Limperis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.