Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas E Lux has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Lux is the best doctor I have ever had. He literally saved my life after I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. He has always been very professional yet caring. He has also been my 3 daughter's doctor & delivered 3 of my grandchildren. My oldest daughter traveled from New Jersey in order to have him treat her when the doctors in her area could not help her. He has been a God send to our family.
I have been to several doctors and Dr. Lux by far has been the best. I am shocked to see some of these reviews as I have had a couple of surgeries with him and he prepared me before and was always there when I woke up. He was very caring and explained what happened. I may not have remembered details of our coversation, but he also spoke to my husband to relay info back to me. He is a very professional doctor and he has grown his practice significantly, but still is always available for me when I need to make an appointment. I am not very tolerant to pain and am a drama queen at times, but he is always empathetic and takes care of me.
I have gone to Dr. Lux for a few years now. He was able to treat some issues that other doctors couldn't help me with. However, I've had two surgeries performed by him and both times he just disappears right after the surgery so I do not get to see him when I wake up. I do not know if this is normal but I feel anxious to know how things went and I can't talk to him until after two weeks. I had some issues with the pain pump after the second surgery, but I could not talk to him and the nurse finally called me back at the end of the day and said to just take it out, so I took it out. They also rescheduled my appt for a monday on friday at noon when I had already asked for the time off of work. I had to go back and rearrange my entire schedule for the week. I am starting to look for another doctor closer to home now. Dr. Lux is good but I am starting to think his practice is getting too big.
33 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1985
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Nicholas E Lux accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas E Lux in this video.
Dr. Nicholas E Lux is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Richardson, TX.