Dr. Nicholas D Mayfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas D Mayfield?

Dr. Mayfield is the only local doctor who repairs retinal detachments. He is amazing. He saved my husband's eye. He did the procedure in the facility at West Ga Eye Care Center on Warm Springs Rd. in Columbus. In less than 24 hours, my husband's eye has already improved dramatically. This is the man to see for this problem.

Great doctor!

Dr. Mayfield was an excellent physician and person. He saw me as an emergency in the middle of a busy clinic, and still took the time to fully inform me about my diagnosis. He fixed my eye and I can see now when I was blind before I came to his office. Highly recommended!!!

Chronic Dry Eye

Dr. Nicholas D Mayfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.