Dr. Nicholas W Morog Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas W Morog?

Staff needs training

Nicholas Morog is perfect for what he is expected to do. I am followed up by my condition with another doctor while he serves as my primary. Getting an appointment has never been that difficult. Desk staff have personality problems. Their attitudes are just crap. You can tell they hate their own life, so why should they care about how yours ends up going. Billing is a straight out nightmare. I walked in for a wellness visit with explicit instructions and charge codes for them to use. Well apparently they can agree to see you and not do as requested and charge you for what ever they want. I called back and have requested twice for them to correct their billing issue. I need this wellness visit to comply with my medical plan.

this guy runs a clown operation

Great doctor, horrible admin staff

Dr. Morog is wonderful, but the administration staff is the worst in the world. They are not friendly, and I just called to do nothing but get updated forms sent to my house and was put on hold for 14 minutes and 34 seconds. That's absurd. When I complained about it the staff person got rude with me and went on and on about how she's the only person working at the counter today. Cry me a river lady, that's not my problem. EVERY time I call Seton Medical Group this happens. Horrible experience. If you can get through the admin piece you would love Dr. Morog.

Great doctor...he just has too many patients and it's difficult to get an appointment. The office staff, while very nice, don't return calls (the office has gone to a voice mail system, so you rarely get a live person when you call for an appointment.

Consistent lack of follow up after office and/or referral office visits. Not accurate when evaluating patients. We have received several second opinions with different outcomes.

Dr. Morog, unlike other doctors I have had, took the time to listen to what I had to say, took time to find out about all areas of my health, and treated me like a person, not a number. I hope to be treated by him until he retires!

Sorry I'm no longer a patient...

Dr. Morog was my primary care physician for just over 3 years. I've never felt "rushed" or like I was in an assembly line and I found his bedside manor to be great. I once found a lump in my arm (just a fatty deposit - whew), but I had an appointment with him, a referral to a surgeon and removal of said lump in less than 1 week. Who could ask for more? I'm VERY disappointed I'm in a network with my new employer that he does not participate with.