Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas J Morrissey has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Carotid Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Diabetic Foot
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Malformations
- Aortic Aneurysm
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
BAD BAD EXPERIENCE (S). DOCTOR MORRISEY SMILES AT YOU & MAKES FALSE PROMISES. HE WILL NEVER RETURN YOUR CALLS OR FOLLOW UP ON ANYTHING AT ALL. IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW UP YOURSELF NOTHING GETS DONE. HE IS ALWAYS RUSHING AND DOES NOT PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR NEEDS AT ALL. JUST AS BAD ARE THE FEW SECRETARIES THAT HE HAS HAD. WHEN YOU CALL THE SECRETARY "NEVER" ANSWERS, IT ALWYAS GOES TO THE ANSWERING SERVICE, YOU WILL NEVER GET A PHONE CALL BACK FROM THE SECRETARY EITHER.
26 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1992
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Nicholas J Morrissey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCUMC-SURGERY Herbert Irving Pavilion, 161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas J Morrissey in this video.
Dr. Nicholas J Morrissey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.