• 3rd Party Reviews

6 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr Nicholas Nikolov?

Dr. Nikolov is the BEST!

such a delight and what i love about him is he's very conservative with botox. he will not, nor will he encourage you, to do too much and look artificial. the results are amazing and he's a true professional and a gentleman. i will always come to him for any beautification needs

Simply the BEST!

I love the results I got with Dr. Nikolov! He did a little work on my neck bands along with NeckTite and Fractora and I just couldn’t be any happier. Dr. Nikolov was very patient in listening to me explain my concerns and took a lot of time carefully explaining every option available along with the pros and cons of each. It was really reassuring that I was with the right surgeon as he was teaching two other Plastic Surgeons the NeckTite and Fractora techniques that day. Always a good sign when your surgeon is teaching others on the latest techniques and technologies. The recovery was as he explained and I can’t believe how much tighter my neck and face are even just a few weeks after the procedure. Thank you, Dr. Nikolov for being a great surgeon giving me a great result and for being so patient with all my questions. I highly recommend that you take the time to get a consult for your procedure before making any final decisions, you will not regret it.

Super professional and made me feel comfortable and safe.

Dr. Nikolov has great energy and is incredibly intelliegent. HIs office staff made me feel welcome and prepared. My procedure went perfectly and the ...

Words cant explain how happy Dr. Nikolov made me

Thank you so much for helping me. I flew all the way from Pennsylvania to have Dr. Nikolov revise my previous breast augmentation. He is a genius. I ...

Dr. Nikolov is amazing!

Dr Nikolov is an expert plastic surgeon with a great eye for improvements and the skill to carry out your wishes. He is very honest in that he will t ...

Amazing Experience!

I've had multiple procedures by Dr. Nikolov - each has been flawless. Amazing staff, amazing doctor.

Total professional

Dr. Nikolov always takes the time to explain everything and get to know me and my desires and lifestyle

Dr Nicholas Nikolov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.