Dr. Nicholas N Nissen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas N Nissen?

Confident blended with hope

We met Dr. Nissen on Friday Jan 5th, 2018. The office staff scheduled our appointment for the same day and the doctor spend two plus hours with us to lift our hopes and spirits. Dr. Nissen number one attribute is to care about the patient. He is an excellent listener and answers every single question clearly. The highest level of excellence is apparent with Dr. Nissen demeanor. After we left the office at around 7:30 p.m., we are committed and looking forward to get help and support to overcome this health issue. Our thanks to the doctor and amazing staff.

Dr. Nissen admitted my dad, and saved his life when other hospitals and doctors didn't think he was worth saving. I am truly indebted to Dr. Nissen for his expertise and compassion.

Patient

Wonderful bedside manner and took his time explaining my medical condition.

Only doctor to see

Only the best of the best. Thank you for your kindness and skill.

Dr Nissen has saved my life. I will always cherish him. He is a marvelous human being amd a fabulous doctor. God bless and keep him.

Excellent care.

Outstanding doctor! Extremely academic but also very personable. We feel very confident in his knowledge and care.

Brilliant surgeon.

Dr. Nissen is a talented surgeon with a warm & caring bedside manner. He takes time to thoroughly explain procedures and answer any questions posed by the patient.

Awful doctor

This doctor was the worst. He seemed totally unprepared for our meeting. He seemed not to know anything about my husbands case. We had already seen him before. He promised to get us time for the next test and contact another doctor for us. We never heard from him again!

Great Doctor

All of the things you read about him are true. Great surgeon, great doctor, great human being. Honest and down to earth. My husband and I were so lucky to go to him to get a third opinion. If it wasn't for him, our wedding would have never taken place. He saved my husband's life. He will always be in my prayers. May God help and protect him and his as he's taking care of all those in need and under his care.

An unsung hero- Dr. Nissen

I came to Dr. Nissen after a life threatening mistake was made by 2 surgeons. He was called into the operating room during a complicated procedure that went wrong. He has been the silver lining and I couldn't thank him enough. All that is written is true, he is very special with his medical ability and people skills all while he is under tremendous work load , stress and teaching other Doctors. In a league of his own, for sure.

removed my hemanjioma and gallblllader

dr Nissen is the best Dr o treat me. His staff were very helpfull trugh my recovery and the intire time. I would reccomand him 100% for important sergerys like mine. I feel very good

Dr. Nicholas N Nissen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.