Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas L Nussbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nicholas L Nussbaum has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nicholas L Nussbaum has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Nicholas L Nussbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have been having some moderate pain. After every test the nurse would call me and tell me the results. "The results said everything was ok"... and then she would try to hangup. I myself had to make another appointment to find out whats wrong. When i got to the office the nurse i usually have was VERY rude (not Amy). She acted like i was wasting her time. But after a few test, the last result came in and she said "everything came back normal" and it just seems like they gave up... like they didnt care. Im not one of those people that think they have everything wrong with them. I actually dread going to the doctor. But i dont recommend this doctor at all. Too many problems with lab result papers, billing, and forgetting to tell me very important information (to fast for lab testing, etc.). Please dont waste your time like i did, get a doctor and staff that actually cares.
13 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nicholas L Nussbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMonroe Family Medicine, 205 Tower Dr, Monroe, IN
Dr. Nicholas L Nussbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, IN.