Dr. Nicholas Okeson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Okeson?

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. Okeson has been my Primary Care Physician more than 15 years. So professional , yet friendly, I feel like family in his office. He makes sure I understand my health issues and treatments, and listens to all my complaints. "Dr. O" displays perfect beside manor, and works well with the interns who study under him. And we always have a good laugh at every visit. Great since of humor, which everyone should have. I'm blessed to have Dr. Okeson taking good care of me.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Great Physician

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I love Dr. Okeson, have been going to him for about 15 years and I have never had a doctor I feel more comfortable with. he has a great personality and truly cares.

A Very Knowledgeable and Caring Doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I would choose Dr. Okeson anywhere, anytime! He showed me compassion beyond compare .

The best doctor ever

Posted on August 29th, 2013

My family and I have been seeing Dr O for over 10 years and can't say enough about the care we receive! I have several health issues that make it necessary to see a doctor on a regular basis; I can always count on him to see me... Even in emergency situations. He is also one who works with interns all the time and I always tell them to take lots of notes because they are learning from the best!

Senior Director Card Services

Posted on June 20th, 2013

WOW. Now that describes Dr. Okeson. You love him immediately. His energy makes you feel better. Great doctor and friend. Very Colorful personality.

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I wouldn't want anyone else as my family physician.

Awesome Dr.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

fantastic dr., best we ever had

Dr. Okeson is very personable, patient and is sure to be thorough and take all the time needed.

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Posted on May 18th, 2011

My spouse and I were pt's of Dr.O for over 10 years. He also took care of numerous family members of ours. I thought during our 10 years there he was excellent. He discharged us at patients over something that was a mishap on my part and my part only, but why discharge my spouse? Made me really wonder how caring one actually is. My spouse didnt do anything and I even took the liberty of writing a 5 page letter to Dr.O explaining my mishap. Keep in mind, I wasnt in trouble with the law, it was a miscommunication between my OB and Dr.O. I was very saddened that he would discharge all of us and made me realize, he didnt care about us one bit. Sad. I use to refer friends and family to him and when I explain to others why I no longer am "allowed" or for my spouse to be "allowed" to be pts,. our friends and family sour away from that office. I think the office manager has always been rude. The only nice people in the office are the 2 girls in billing and Myrna. I felt a good doctor would've at least took the time of day to hear my side. A caring doctor wouldve continued care for my spouse. We werent new there, like I said we had 10 years invested there and tons of$$ for as we were private pay for quite a few years.

Kind and Caring

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr. Nicholas Okeson is the first doctor I have had that really seems to listen to me and take time with me. He genuinely seems concerned about my health and well-being. He is a very kind and caring man. I am very happy he is my doctor. As funny as it may seem, I actually look forward to going in for a check up. He's the best!

Posted on October 11th, 2017