The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Onaca
Dr. Nicholas Onaca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Onaca is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center, Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Baylor All Saints Medical Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Onaca has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nicholas Onaca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.