Dr. Nicholas-Eleftherios Papadopoulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas-Eleftherios Papadopoulos?

"LIVE A LONG HAPPY LIFE"

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I was treated for stage IIB melanoma (2005-2009) through a clinical investigation with Dr. Papa as my oncologist. Over the years, 12, I have thought of and prayed for Dr. Papa for providing me with hope and healing. Most clinicians that I had come in contact with told me that because of the size of my tumor and location, (toe) that there was not much that could be done.. I'm glad that M.D. Anderson and Dr. Papa didn't feel that way! Today I'm healthy and still hopeful that I will continue to "Live a Long and Happy life" Thank you, Dr. Papa!!

Love this Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

I just love this man. He was one of the best doctors at MD Anderson. He was so full of knowledge and kindness. I have never met any Doctor like him. He saved my life with God's help and very loved by all his colleagues. I will always be great full for what he has done. Gave my daughters and family my life back. Gave my daughters there daddy back and able to grown to see them grow up. Love you Dr. Papa

Excellent Practitioner

Posted on November 24th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Papa to anyone seeking an excellent, compassionate oncologist. He is worth traveling across county to see.

Posted on May 30th, 2016