Dr. Nicholas A Pefkaros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas A Pefkaros?

Great and professional care from Dr and staff

Dr. Pefkaros provided me with excellent care . As a new patient, I felt my eye examination was very thorough. The work provided by his staff was very professional and put me at ease prior to my time with the Dr. The time spent at the appointment allowed me to ask important questions and receive answers that were easy to understand. On 5 visits, my wait time has been less than 3 minutes.

DR. P...THE VERY BEST !!

Dr. P is the most knowledgeable, professional, caring Ophthalmologist I have ever been treated by in my many years. Unquestionably, I would recommend this Physician and rate him Number One !!

I took my 11 yr old daughter to get fitted for contacts and Dr. Pefkaros really took the time to ease her anxiety about wearing them as well as how to take care of them. The staff worked patiently with her as she learned to take them in and out of her eyes. Now, she takes them in and out like a pro.

Dry Eyes

Wait time was very short, his staff were very friendly. Dr. Pefkaros solved my dry eyes!

Really puts patient care first!

I am a very tough critic and I was plesently surprised when I had my appointment with Dr. P.efkaros More doctors need to take lessons from him..... Staff,location, wait times minimal. Everything you want in an experience!

Dr. Pefkaros is very compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. His diagnosis, explanations, and attention to detail are superb. You will not find a physician with a better bedside manner than Dr. Pefkaros. Excellent wait time and friendly and courteous staff as well.

A friend recommend this doctor and after a visit with him, so would I. I have diabetes and I've been having difficulty with my eye sight. I was past due for a screening when I called. I was able to get in quickly enough with the assistance of their friendly staff. The office was very clean with snacks available in the waiting room! He listened to my complaints (itchy eyes), made suggestions and gave me samples to try. Very easy to talk to both the staff and Dr. Pefkaros.

AMAZING

Wow! I had heard great things about "Dr. P" and he did not disappoint! I am very anxious when anything/anyone comes near my eyes so I had been avoiding eye doctors for years. Dr. P and his staff made me feel SO comfortable during my whole visit. He took his time and explained everything that was going on. He really knows his stuff! Do yourself a favor and make an appointment, you will not regret it!!

Sending all my family to him

I was very impressed with Dr. P and his staff. He really knows how to explain eye conditions so that I could understand. My cataract surgery was a success and my vision has NEVER been better in my life! Thank you Dr. Pefkaros and team.

It was a pleasure meeting Dr. Pefkaros at my first visit to his office. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. I had little wait time and had all my questions answered when I left. He did surgery on my eye in the office and saved my vision! Thank you!!!!

This Dr. Pefkaros is a genius, magician and artist!

I would highly rocommend him for eyelid surgery! He did an amazing job. My eyes barely swelled, had zero bruising and I was up with my regular activities right away. It's been 5 days and I'm still waiting for the ugly to come out, and it doesn't look like it will. Thank you Dr. Pefkaros for your kindness and expertise :0)

Thank you!

You took care of my mother after cataract surgery and did a wonderful job. Thank you for taking the time to explain her problems in a way that was easy to understand.