More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nicholas P Pacella
Dr. Nicholas P Pacella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pacella is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. Dr. Pacella has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas P Pacella has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nicholas P Pacella has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Nicholas P Pacella has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nicholas P Pacella is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
Dr. Pacella is the most caring, understanding doctor that anyone could wish for. Me and my Fianc are so happy that we were able to get Dr. Pacella as our daughters Pediatrician. He explains everything so that it is very easy to understand, and he is always willing to help with anything we need. He is just an overall positive person who wants the best health for his patients. He goes out of his way to call me at home personally when he has the results of a test or just has something to tell me. I definitely would recommend anyone who needs a pediatrician for their child to go see Dr. Pacella. My daughter is only 7 months old but she loves Dr. Pacella. With Dr. Pacella, he treats me like my daughter is his only patient and his only concern and that's what I want in a doctor!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pacella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Nicholas P Pacella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHarding Pediatrics, 45 Oak Ave, Worcester, MA
Dr. Nicholas P Pacella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.