Dr. Nicholas Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Rose?

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Great doctor. Horrible office. Among other things, the office does not return phone calls. And they make scheduling appointments horrible. I am recommending to my clients to avoid this office at all costs. Too bad because Dr. Rose is a great doctor.

THE BEST

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr. Rose is one of the best! Expert in his field. Results were wonderful.

BEWARE OF DOUBLE BILLING WITH MRI'S

Posted on September 4th, 2012

All of the doctors there had a special billing arrangement with the firm that does the MRI scans. DO NOT SIGN THE FORM AGREEING TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU WILL GET A BILL TO READ THE MRI. After I paid the MRI bill from the facility I recieved another bill from Dr. Rose that was over $1200!!These practices are unethical and immoral. Also the diagonis was incorrect by this doctor after seeing another doctor. The whole practice is a scam preying on people!!

OUTSTANDING!!!

Posted on August 18th, 2012

I had carpal tunnel syndrome for years and was terrified to have surgery. Dr. Rose made me feel so comfortable and took the time to explain everything to me. I had surgery two months ago and couldn't be happier! My numbness is gone and you can barely see the small scar. Don't go anywhere else!

excellent surgeon if needed

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Excellent surgeon if needed. Go there first and get it done right the first time.

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Staff are not flexible.Not personable. Always too busy to answer any question you might have. He does seem to care or listen to what you have today.

Exceprional

Posted on August 6th, 2011

I saw Dr. Rose for a problem with my fingers. He diagnosed the problem and I elected to have surgery. It went great and now I have no pain in my fingers at all.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Our daughter had an emergency surgery to repairs extensive damage to her hand. Dr. Rose did a follow up surgery, because the first surgeon was just trying to piece back a devasting mess. We believe with out Dr. Rose, she wouldnot have healed up as nicely as she did.She is a musician and really needed herhand to work, she's 100%

BRILLIANT SURGEON

Posted on February 25th, 2011

I had severe carpal tunnel in both wrists. I was so fortunate to find Dr. Rose. Dr. Rose is an extremely caring and brilliant physician. He took the time to sit down with me and explained my problem in great detail. He did surgery on both wrists with an endoscope through a tiny incision and now, now only am I pain-free, but you can't even see the incisions!!! He is a true artist! I cannot recommend him highly enough!!

Property Manager

Posted on April 20th, 2010

Our visits were for my 10 year old daughter. Dr. Rose had a wonderful bedside manner, was very kid friendly and treated my daughter with a great deal of kindness and respect. He was excellent at explaining to both of us what was going on with her and what needed to be done to correct it.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2010

Dr. Rose is exception, quick and to the point. He doesn't waste allot of time. I saw him for carpal tunnel in both hands and he took care of both wrists within a month. I am 100% pain free and highly recommend Dr. Rose.

Posted on May 15th, 2017