Dr. Nicholas C Saenz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas C Saenz?

Great Job!

Dr. Saenz performed surgery on my infants umbilical hernia and it was very fast and thorough and looks awesome! I was so worried when she left my side to head to surgery but everything turned out great. zero complaints.

Mom of patient

Did my daughter's surgery less than 24 hours after arrival at Rady Children's ER. Explained things thoroughly. Surgery was fast and exactly what it was supposed to be. He met with me personally before and after the surgery and explained it all and then checked up on my daughter later in her room. I had trouble getting a follow up appointment in the amount of time he indicated it should be, but it was not a big deal.

Ms. Caroline Henry

Hands down the most stellar surgeon there is in San Diego. He saved my daughter's life in an extrememly emergent situation. I wouldn't trust anyone else. There is no other surgeon I would want to perform surgery on any of my children. Ever.