Dr. Nicholas L Schlageter Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas L Schlageter?

Rude and impatient

I saw the doctor at the hospital for a severe neurological problem. He basically said I had a cold and should not even be there even though 2 other doctors told me to go there and get a spinal tap. He did not tell me what to do for follow-up and totally left me hanging.

Tests, Diagnosis, Treatment, No hand holding

If you need a Neurologist to give you a diagnosis and give you best options of treatment currently on the market, this is your doctor. If you need a doctor who's compassionate, keep searching.

Saw father in hospital very rude and degrating

We have only had one visit so far with Dr. Schlageter. We went to him as a referal from another doctor. We found him to be abrasive and rude with absolutely no bedside manner. Additional tests need to be run, so the jury is still out in terms of his expertise. We will most likely be seeking a second opinion onvce we get our test results back.

Dr. Schlageter was extremely RUDE. I will not return to him and I would not recommend him to anyone.

epilepsy and the doc.

I have been dealing with epilepsy now for many years. Dr. Schlageter has been great at managing to get the seizers under control with life style changes and figuring out what meds. work. His staff is always great to see and I enjoy his bed side manner.

The only Dr. that helped my son

We have been going to Dr. Schlageter a long time now. He is the only Dr. that took enough time to treat and diagnosis my son. We had been to approximately 8 Dr.s prior to him. This process took over a year and no one helped until Dr. Schlageter. My son has a disabling condition and was not able to function on a day to day basis until this Dr. diagnosised him. Yes, this Dr. is not going to smooth talk you and tell you what he thinks you want to hear but he will help you if you need it!

Horrible Visit

He was totally rude and inconsiderate, he told me I did not have a problem and that I was being a baby about migraines, pretty much. He made fun of me and my mother, not in a joking manor. Absolutely the WORST doctors visit I have ever had, I will NOT be returning and/ or referring him to anyone I care about.