Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas A Scott has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Nicholas A Scott has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Nicholas A Scott has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nicholas A Scott is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
This place needs to be shut down! They do not care about the patients, they try to talk a patient out of pain meds even if they need them. I thought quality of life was an important thing to a Dr. I tried Dr O'Conner, what a joke that guy is. He could care less about his patients. I was there recently, heard the people in the back talking about a patient and she was in the room right behind them, do they think she was deaf? If I heard it, she heard it. How rude! It is ok for these so called pain specialists to talk people out of pain meds, when all the patients do is go buy them from the streets! Someone needs to complain to a person who will listen. I felt sorry for this woman, she was very pretty, did not look like she deserved to be whispered about, nor treated as she was. Shame on these people, don't they have anything better to do than stand in the back and gossip.
11 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Nicholas A Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Pain Specialists, 9787 N 91st St Ste 101, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Nicholas A Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.