Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas Simopoulos has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Simopoulos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
Sutter Amador Hospital
Marshall Medical Center
Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Mercy General Hospital
Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento Mark Twain St. Joseph`s Hospital - San Andreas
Sutter Amador Hosp, Jackson, Ca
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Dr. Nicholas Simopoulos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1000 Fowler Way, Placerville, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas Simopoulos in this video.
Dr. Nicholas Simopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Placerville, CA.