Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis?

Superb Doctor

Every experience with Dr. Stroumbakis has been excellent, even under dire circumstances. He makes time for patients who are in serious circumstances, gets right to the point, and takes action. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Dr.Stroubakis

Very knowledgeable and patient physicians-answer all my questions, and explained the treatment. The office staff is very organized and efficient.

he is very well like by me.......I have been going to him for five years..... I recommended him to a lot of people.....

he is a compassionate , no nonsense , straight up type of doctor. his staff is better than excellent.

Nic saved my wife' life 12 years ago and continues to monitor it.

After diagnosing a life threatening condition that led to the removal of one of her kidneys, Dr. Stroumbakis has meticulously monitored her health. Lats week be removed a small bladder growth he observed and following the biopsy has given her a clean bill of health. He is a truly great doctor

caring, down to earth bedside manner. excellent experience

Vasectomy

Dr. Stroumbakis was excellent in all aspects. I immediately felt at ease during the initial consultation and every other segment of the process proceeded without the worry and stress that I had expected. Dr. Stroumbakis is very professional, courteous and came across as a true expert in his field. I felt that he prepared me well for the procedure, was able to answer all of my questions in detail and made himself available for any additional questions I may have had. I would highly reccommend Dr. Stroumbakis, and if I ever need a urologist again, I would return to him without any hesitation!

Stroumbakis is great

Easy to talk to; caring.

Dr. Stroumbakis treated my difficult kidney stone problems over several months, eventually resolving them through surgery (without complications). He is straightforward, careful, thoughtful and considerate .

Terrific doctor in all respects. Wonderful demeanor; brilliant; insightful; on top of new developments and new technology.

Prostate Cancer

Dr Stroumbakis is one of the finest doctors I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He treated my medical issue and kept me informed of all options for treatment that were availble to me . He has an excellent staff; they are very professional and friendly. I higly recommend Dr Stroumbakis

Dr Stroumbakis explained all my options and what to expect. My radical prostatectomy outcome was exactly as predicted. I am pleased with the outcome and the recovery time. Dr Stroumbakis has always been readily available to answer all my questions and came numerous times to visit me during my few days stay at Greenwich Hospital. His staff is extremely efficient and friendly.