Dr. Nicholas Sutera Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Sutera Jr?

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Brilliant Doctor gentle kind caring very conservative in dispensing meds

Very Thorough Physician

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

I went to Dr. Sutera after I decided I needed a more comprehensive physical exam from my primary care doctor. Dr. Sutera gave me exactly what I was looking for. In addition, he is a caring and pleasant person who listened to what I had to say. I am very pleased with my choice and would highly recommend Dr. Sutera .

Posted on July 1st, 2015

This doctor gives you as much time as you need. The staff are all lovely and I would recommend Dr. Sutera to everyone.

Great doctor, easy to talk to; really seems to take time to give you the best care.

Posted on June 13th, 2015

Professional. Compassionate. Competent. I was very glad to find Dr. Sutera!

Do Not Recommend

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I had one early morning PCP introductory appt with Dr Sutera . He is part of a very large practice of many doctors so the waiting room is very busy. I am a 66 year old healthy , educated male. After a 15 minutes in the waiting room I spent 50 minutes waiting for him in exam room. I was considering leaving. I heard him outside the room joking with staff for an extended time. He made no apology nor gave a reason when he entered. He spent very little time with me, seemed disinterested and seemed to think several concerns I mentioned were due to age without any examination. For example I mentioned some difficulty with a shoulder and he said it was probably age. He did not exam it nor check my range of motion. Although he was friendly he seemed to be somewhat "full of himself". All in all it was not a quality medical apt from my perspective. As a result I am not going back and have selected a new PCP in a smaller, more patient focused practice.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

A very thorough and compassionate physician. Highly recommend.

retired music teacher.

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Dr. Sutera is above the best!! We adore him not only because he is a physician and knows what he is doing, but because he is a compassionate human being.He cares about people, is very thorough, and listens! Listening is key and crucial. He has respect for us and we of him. Very very caring. Horray for Dr. Sutera!

Doctor has "funny" rules

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I had an issue that I was prescribe medication for that the pharmacy needed to have the office call and confirm the prescription. Simple, something they do everyday. Not so at this office RUDE office personal. TOLD in after trying for 2 weeks then asking to speak with doctor about his unprofessional staff that he in no terms NEVER speaks to clients on the phone. I asked for his assistant that I needed to ask about my issue and TOLD again that that was NOT a policy. After not being about to connect the the doctor via phone I made another appointment to see him personally 2 weeks and no med the condition had worsened. Saw Dr. he said he didn't know about the calls and yes he did have a RULE not to talk to patients. EXCUSE ME you are a doctor, right? Anyway, never was able to get the perscription figured out since the doctor never called ins. company to give OK. Ended up going to another Dr. to get it no problems 24hrs later the rash is all but gone with meds. I am not a person used to going to dr. first time in 15 years if I ran my business the way first physicians sees fit to treat patients I would have been out of business years ago. Customer Service and respect go along way. Dr. too confident that people will still come to him. Guess he is right waiting room was full so if you like to wait, be treated like cattle, disrespected by his staff go...but remember it was your choice.

Posted on July 26th, 2017