Dr. Nicholas N Tapyrik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas N Tapyrik?

Excellent!

Dr. Tapyrik is intelligent, deliberate, and caring. Don't be deceived by his stoic nature! He doesn't lecture, chit-chat, or use scare tactics, but somehow he motivated me to stop smoking 25 years ago, and I haven't suffered from chronic bronchitis since. An added bonus is his helpful and compassionate receptionist. She makes you feel truly welcome. I trust and respect Dr. Tapyrik so much that I took my mother to him after she was hospitalized for COPD. His care has been a blessing in our lives. There is no doubt in my mind that his thoughtful care has increased the longevity and quality of our lives.

the best by far

This is a doctor that I cant say enough about so caring and knowlegable you ask for a better Doctor than this!!!!!!

Lung Cancer