Dr. Nicholas W Telew Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas W Telew?

Incompetent Staffing

This is not a review about Telew it is about Oregon Psych Partners reception staff and incompetence. I was referred to them through my insurance web site. The Providence site indicated that they encouraged new patients. When I talked with the reception staff they indicated that the earliest available appointment was within two weeks. I told them I was running out of meds and that two weeks would be fine but that if any longer than that, I would be out of my meds and I had no more refills. Once my referral came in from my previous out-of-state doctor, I dropped in. At that point I still had several days of meds left. They indicated that there was an appointment available within one week and that they would call me within a couple of days. I reminded them that I would be out of meds soon. A week passed, I ran out of meds and still had not heard from them. I dropped in today and they told me that they could not call me because my phone was disconnected. I explained that I gave them my business card and that my phone number was on the referral form. I do not have a land line and have had the same cell number for 10 years. I even wrote my cell on their referral form two weeks prior. I have been without meds for 4 days, haven't slept in 3 days. Questions: If I can't rely upon you to simply call me, how can I trust you with my life?

Very kind and knows what he is doing. He is never on time but worth the wait. Office staff are friendly and try there best.

Great At diagnoses

I would recommend Dr telew to family or friends.

If a person wants a touchy-feely thing with Dr. Telew they won't find it with him-but I really like him because he is very staight-forward and obviously is very well educated and I think if I were in a crisis he would be there for sure

I am a diagnosed bipolar 1, after a ten minute appointment Telew had made a decision. He claimed my issues were,"environmental. He listened none and rediagnoswed me as ADHD and was going to pull out my Lamotrigine(for manic disorders). I refused and he said they were a placebo(unpublished results, apa later published positive findings for manic disorders). Again he knows it all. He put me on strattera and my life went down hill no sleep, severly manic spin, suicide thoughts, emmotional and irritable outbursts. Not much positive left after 6 months of the Strattera he prescribed for my non-existant ADHD. I have done research on Strattera and it is a no, no for manic disorder and a large amount of people put in this position either hurt themselves or committ suicide. I have sufferd three major injuries during my stay on the drug. Lawsuit!!! Yes yes yes! Don't short youself this is very serious. He needs to be called on his toturous behavior on his patients. Get Away From Telew. Insurance: OHIP

Staff was courteous and top notch. Telew himself will turn on you on a dime, and seems more concerned with how many patients he can get in an out of the office than how many he can help. I do not recommend .