Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas J Thanos has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nicholas J Thanos has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Nicholas J Thanos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
IMO. Does not listen to what you are saying to him. Is into historrectomy if you need it or not. The old male doc syndrome of the female patient is too old to have choldren so lets get rid of her organs.warranted or not.Hard to get tests and records released. Phone calls are not returned. IMO scare tactics are used to make you submit to surgery.Unfriendly ofice staff, long waits due to multiple appointments booked at same time.IMO doctor is rough during exam. keeps his back turned to you during question time. Asks if you have questions while you are undressed on the table , if at all. does not like to explain anything. Diety syndrome.IMO, if you want a doc who does not perform the latest robotics and is out of date IMO go to this one. What ever you do go for a second and third opinion from this doc or anyone in his office.IMO, I would not recommend this doc to anyone.I give him an F grade in all areas.IMO he is unfriedly and arrogant. Unprofessional in standard od care IMO and the opinion of others.Plenty of better docs in the city, IMO.
I have been a patient of Dr. Thanos for over 25 years. He is the most patient and sweet man I have had the pleasure of knowing. I know I can call Dr. Thanos anytime and he will be there to help. He has done a few my surgeries and has come in the middle of the night to help me when I thought I was going to never get rid of the pain. He is a family man who cares deeply for his child and wife and that means a lot to me. That tells me that he is a loving and caring Dr. If you ever need a great GYN, contact Dr. Thanos' office.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
42 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Huntington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Nicholas J Thanos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Womens Health, 2262 N State College Blvd, Fullerton, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas J Thanos in this video.
Dr. Nicholas J Thanos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.