Dr. Nicholas J Thanos Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas J Thanos?

Wonderful Man and Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. Nick Thanos for abut 20 years, he is nothing but kind, caring and responsible. He has taken the time to just talk to me and help to fix some of my problems, he is always there to listen, and offer good compassionate advice.

I had a terrible experience with the Dr & staff! Besides Jill .

Looking foir a doc who does unecessary surgery. Warning!

IMO. Does not listen to what you are saying to him. Is into historrectomy if you need it or not. The old male doc syndrome of the female patient is too old to have choldren so lets get rid of her organs.warranted or not.Hard to get tests and records released. Phone calls are not returned. IMO scare tactics are used to make you submit to surgery.Unfriendly ofice staff, long waits due to multiple appointments booked at same time.IMO doctor is rough during exam. keeps his back turned to you during question time. Asks if you have questions while you are undressed on the table , if at all. does not like to explain anything. Diety syndrome.IMO, if you want a doc who does not perform the latest robotics and is out of date IMO go to this one. What ever you do go for a second and third opinion from this doc or anyone in his office.IMO, I would not recommend this doc to anyone.I give him an F grade in all areas.IMO he is unfriedly and arrogant. Unprofessional in standard od care IMO and the opinion of others.Plenty of better docs in the city, IMO.

JO PEREZ

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, EXCELLENT STAFF....

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Thanos for over 25 years. He is the most patient and sweet man I have had the pleasure of knowing. I know I can call Dr. Thanos anytime and he will be there to help. He has done a few my surgeries and has come in the middle of the night to help me when I thought I was going to never get rid of the pain. He is a family man who cares deeply for his child and wife and that means a lot to me. That tells me that he is a loving and caring Dr. If you ever need a great GYN, contact Dr. Thanos' office.

did surgery on me when i didnt need it!!!!! horrible.