Have you seen Dr. Nicholas P Thornton IV?

I would highly recommend Dr. Thornton! He has really helped me with whatever issue I was having. Easy to talk to and very considerate. So glad a friend recommended him to me!!! Not sure if he would ever read these reviews but if he does I would like to say "Thank You" and I appreciate you!

He does a great job!

Kimberly E

AWESOME!!

I recently saw Dr. Thornton for the first time. I was having some fatigue and other issues. I had seen 3 other doctors including a specialist that had been unable to help me. After listening to my story he did some lab tests and discovered a vitamin deficiency. I am feeling much better in just a few weeks after suffering for over 2 years. Dr. Thornton has changed my life!!

Dr. Thornton has been very good to me and my family. His staff is quick to get us in when we have an issue. He is the best doctor we have ever had!

My family has been seeing doctor thornton for almost nine years now. He is an excellent doctor, he takes the time to see us and is very caring towards both my boys who are almost thirteen and nine. He has been so good to my husband and myself too every time we go to see him... I have recommended several friends to him. We absolutely adore him, and even after moving all the way out west we still continue to keep him as our doctor; he is worth the drive.

Dr. Thornton has taken care of my family for several years. We have referred several friends and family members to him. He is easy to talk to and takes time to explain things in a way that I can understand them. He encourages me to take ownership of my own health not just rely on him for pills. His staff is excellent and I rarely have to wait to be seen. I wish the specialist I see was as good as Dr. Thornton.

Dr. Nicholas P Thornton IV is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Powell, TN.

Dr. Nicholas P Thornton IV Is this you?