Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas T Tselikis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nicholas T Tselikis has the following 18 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Nuclear Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Cholesterol Management
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Heart Attack
Dr. Nicholas T Tselikis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
IF I had not under the be care of Dr. Tselikis, I would be dead by now. I have been with him since 2011 and he had a Defibulator put in my heart to slow my beat from 135 to 72. He insisted that I make my decision not from fear or ignorance. He gave me the books to read up on the procedure before we went further. He is awesome!
St Barnabas Hospital
Dr. Nicholas T Tselikis accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas T Tselikis in this video.
Dr. Nicholas T Tselikis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.