Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas J Vaccari has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
i had a great experience with Dr Vaccari and his entire staff. The girls in the front office were amazing and always accomadated my needs. The nurses are kind, caring, and eficient. Finally Dr Vaccari healed my wound. I have had so many other doctors that couldnt help me, it was open for 3 years, and was so embarassing
Overall, Dr. Vaccari was very easy to get in touch with and setting up an appointment was also fast and easy. Once i got into the office the staff made sure i was taken care of completely while i waited. He saw me promptly and accurately treated me according to my needs, which a few other doctors in the area were not able to do. I liked his realness with me and ability to get the job done quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Dr. Vaccari to anyone in need of a great ER physician.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nicholas J Vaccari accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark Safford MD, 2593 W 13th St, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Nicholas J Vaccari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.