Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Nicholas J Viviano
Nicholas J Viviano is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 17
I came to the office for acne issues. I was on birth control at the time and asked that I not be given any oral medication only topical. The doctor lectured me on why I should not be on birth control due to being married and prescribed me oral medication despite my objections. When I googled the prescription he had given me, I found out one of the major side effects is that it rendures birth control ineffective. Needless to say I was more than angry. He never discussed that side effect with me and he prescribed it KNOWING I was taking birth control. If I had just taken his word for it, I could have gotten pregnant. I have since gone to northshore dermatology and I love them. Do not go here.
This doctor is a complete joke!!! I took my daughter there for a wart and molluscum. He did not freeze the wart off, he did not know what the "white dots" where on her (Molluscum), he wanted to put her on steroids!! He took a personal phone call while in the room with us, is VERY unprofessional and DOES NOT take insurance. Cash or check ONLY!! He does the answering of the phones, checks patients out and takes your money!! After leaving his office I was so angry at his antics I put a stop payment on the check I wrote him and threw away the prescription for the steroids!! After a few days he had the nerve to call me and ask why I put a stop payment on the check! REALLY??!! DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON AS A DR. HE IS HORRIBLE!!!! He does not even deserve the one star!!!
I had been diagnosed in a hospital by a urologist with genital warts and was taking (very expensive) medicine for this, which after two months of applying was showing no sign of working. Went to Dr. Viviano to see if perhaps the warts could be frozen off or something. He did a thorough discussion and examination anyway despite my telling him what I had. Turns out I had Molluscum something instead. I had been misdiagnosed. He put a mixture of creams on it which I had to wash off like an hour or so later. That was it. Three weeks later fully cured, no sign of anything having been amiss. What a relief.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7031 Highway 190, Covington, LA
Take a minute to learn about Nicholas J Viviano in this video.
Nicholas J Viviano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.