Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas G Viyuoh MD
Dr. Nicholas G Viyuoh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altus, OK, with another office in Liberal, KS. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas G Viyuoh has 2 locations
Dr. Nicholas G Viyuoh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nicholas G Viyuoh has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicholas G Viyuoh - Posted on July 21st, 2016
The BEST OB/GYN you will ever have!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicholas G Viyuoh - Posted on March 11th, 2010
Lock Haven Hospital was very fortunate to have such a wonderful and caring OB/GYN. He made their failing department run with great ease and comfort! He will be greatly missed! I am so sorry to see that he has left! I wish him nothing but greatness and happiness wherever he end up!!Dr. Yadalla is the new OB/GYN who is amazing as well! She saved my child's life during delivery. Because of Dr. Viyuoh's and Yadalla's promptness I am able to hug and kiss my child everyday! She does not have any residual effect from her distressing delivery ONLY because of Dr. Yadalla and Dr. Viyuoh!Thank you! I owe you everything!Good Luck! Your new patients are lucky to have you!
25 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Nicholas G Viyuoh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas G Viyuoh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Altus, OK.