Dr. Nicholas Voss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Voss?

Did not give me any information on test results.

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Did not explain anything to me about what he saw on test and sent me away stating "I don't want to do surgery on you I don't think you will be happy." Nothing else!

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Worse doctor ever!!! Rude and lied to my face. Did unnecessary surgery. Refused to let me do rehab before surgery. Lied about it would avoid surgery. Found out later it would have by another neurosurgeo n

No more pain

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Dr. Voss was my answer to prayer. From the moment I first met him I was impressed in how professional , caring and attentive he was to me. At last I found a doctor that saw my need, understood what I had been going thru and asap did something about it. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Voss. I only wish the world had more of him. Thank you again, my doctor.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Voss was very professional and friendly. He shared his findings from the MRI, recommended procedure, explained the pros and cons of having the surgery and asked for my decision. The surgery resulted in immediate pain relief, very short recovery time. Happy!

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Excellent doctor. My primary doctor found a meningioma brain tumor via a MRI. I was referred to Dr. Voss. He took time with my family and me to explain the tumor and the surgical process and the healing process. This was done on a Friday and I had surgery on Wed. before Thanksgiving of this year. Was in hospital for 7 days. At home now recuperating, doing great! I highly recommend Dr. Voss for any type of neuro surgery. His staff is very passionate and caring.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Voss for over 10 years now. I have a degenerative disc disease that continues to plague me. Dr. Voss has done all 5 of my surgeries that I elected. Although I will never be the same, Dr. Voss has given me the ability to walk. I have had enough experience with him to know how caring and competent he is. I would recommend him if you need surgery.

Student

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Poor follow up. Care is superficial. Poor staff. Do not listen when complaining about staff.

Fixed Me

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Dr. Voss comes highly recommended by me. After two tears of the Army telling me there was nothing wrong with me, Dr. Voss diagnosed, operated, and followed up with my rehab. I will not critique this doctor negatively because like any back surgery, you have to make life modifications. You will never be the same and have to keep yourself in shape as Dr. Voss encouraged. I hade L5S1 disk removed. Thanks Dr. Voss for giving me some quality of life back.

Posted on July 24th, 2010

Dr. was abrupt, cold and became offended when told a second opinion and family discussion was desired before scheduling surgery. Not a good experience considering the circumstances.

Posted on October 16th, 2017