Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nicholas Vuong
Dr. Nicholas Vuong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Vuong is affiliated with Arkansas Children's Hospital, John Peter Smith Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Denton. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Vuong has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
There are no reviews for Dr. Nicholas Vuong yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Vuong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arkansas Children's Hospital
John Peter Smith Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Denton
JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
12 Years Experience
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Nicholas Vuong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Peter Smith Hospital, 1500 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Nicholas Vuong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.