Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas P Webber
Dr. Nicholas P Webber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Grafton, WI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Medical Oncology. Dr. Webber is affiliated with Aurora St Lukes Medical Center. Dr. Webber has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas P Webber has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 53
Dr. Webber truly listens to me and is honest. He is the best doctor I have had.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Webber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nicholas P Webber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicholas P Webber in this video.
Dr. Nicholas P Webber is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.