Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nichole A Delaplante has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
She was a very understanding doctor who took time to listen to all of my problems and everything, she was incredibly knowledgeable about so many different things and really took time to explain things so that I understood them fully and didn't have any more questions. She is an amazing dr and I will recommend her to anyone that I know if they need a doctor!
I trusted in her, I shared personal things with her and instead of keeping them confidential, she shared them with her staff, who in turn took them and treated me like crap!! They are RUDE and will someday ruin her business. Dr. Delaplante is mean and not willing to even try to understand her patients, if you are not PERFECT heaven help you, DO NOT go see her, you will get blamed for EVERYTHING...
I called and asked for a quick appointment to speak about getting a test completed. The clinic made time and fit me in within two days. I came down with an illness but kept the appointment. Despite the fact that Dr. Delaplante had not planned on more than a few minutes with me, she took the time to fully see me not only for the original appointment concern but for the illness as well. Very, very thorough and very knowledgeable.
11 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Nichole A Delaplante accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTahoe Family Physicians, 1090 3rd St Ste 1, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Dr. Nichole A Delaplante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Lake Tahoe, CA.