Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nichole M Polin MD
Dr. Nichole M Polin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS, with other offices in Norristown, PA and Norristown, PA (and 7 other locations). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Nichole M Polin has 10 locations
8919 Parallel Pkwy
Kansas City, KS 66112
900 E Fornance St
Norristown, PA 19401
1330 Powell St
Norristown, PA 19401
555 Second Ave
Collegeville, PA 19426
2000 SE Blue Pkwy
Lees Summit, MO 64063
19550 E 39th St S
Independence, MO 64057
10550 Quivira Rd
Lenexa, KS 66215
5701 W 119th St
Leawood, KS 66209
Dr. Nichole M Polin has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nichole M Polin has the following 5 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Nichole M Polin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nichole M Polin's office for more information.
8919 Parallel Pkwy Kansas City, KS 66112
342 W Germantown Pike Norristown, PA : (610) 279-1370
900 E Fornance St Norristown, PA 19401
1330 Powell St Norristown, PA 19401
555 Second Ave Collegeville, PA 19426
1500 State St Lexington, MO : (816) 478-9071
2000 SE Blue Pkwy Lees Summit, MO 64063
19550 E 39th St S Independence, MO 64057
10550 Quivira Rd Lenexa, KS 66215
5701 W 119th St Leawood, KS 66209
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nichole M Polin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.