Dr. Nichole A Pardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nichole A Pardo?

Horrible bedside manner. She had another doctor call to tell me i had abnormal test results which left me scared and confused. Takes forever to return calls (if you get a call back at all). Always rushed, even after being kept waiting for at least 25 min at each visit. Switching to a doctor who cares for her patients.

Compassionate Physician

I experience Dr. Pardo more like an overall care physician than as simply my gynocologist. Her detailed manner of care and her overall interest in my entire wellbeing -- body, mind, and spirit -- are true signs of a compassionate physician. I highly recommend her and her practice.

Dr. Pardo is completely unprofessional. I had to wait over an hour to see her, and then she berated me about my family planning choices (e.g., choosing not to have a family) during my pelvic exam. I would not recommend her at all.

Excellent Practice!

Dr. Pardo is great, the staff is caring and I just had a wonderful experience with this practice. They delivered our first baby and I've recommended her with three of my friends and they cannot be happier. Overall, it's great!

Very Pleased

Dr. Pardo delivered our second child. She has an excellent bedside manner, is always available for questions, and provided straight-forward feedback throughout the process. She made the whole pregnancy and birth experience a joy. I highly recommend her for all OBGYN related needs.

Dr. Nichole A Pardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.